Job Opening: General Affairs (GA) Assistant
For almost 100 years, EKONID, the German-Indonesian Chamber of Industry and Commerce, promotes bilateral economic relations between Germany and Indonesia. We aim to secure trade and investment, as well as becoming a partner in sustainable development projects.
More than 500 companies have joined our network as a member and received the benefits from our German Chamber Network (AHKs) which are our experience, connections and services to German and foreign companies. Founded in 1924, our expert knowledge ranges from marked information and new business relations, law and management consulting, and event management to advertising and promotion. EKONID organizes a unique association of companies, institutions and government representatives in a network and strives to represent the interest of its member.
EKONID offers an opportunity for a meticulous and self-driven individual to join the team as a General Affairs Assistant.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Required language: English
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Preferably staff (non-management & non-supervisor), specialized in [specialization] or equivalent.
Main job description:
- Supporting GA to handle General Affair and Administration
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the GA functions and duties
Please kindly send your application including your CV and a letter of motivation until November 8, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org