Make-IT in Asia: Ideation Challenge
Calling all tech-startups and innovators
Make-IT in Asia Ideation Challenge is a challenge targeted at tech startups and innovators across Indonesia. It is based on Make-IT Initiative designed by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (German Development Cooperation,GIZ) on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by Impact Hub Jakarta. The competition is aimed to find the best innovative ideas and startups in the area of Energy and Environment, specifically in the renewable energy, waste management, forestry and agriculture sectors.
The Challenge is open to tech startups and innovators with the potential to scale and is aimed to create and develop collaborations and innovations that will be impactful in the sector of Energy and Environment in Indonesia. The specific topics for this challenge will tackle issues in the area of renewable energy, waste management, and forestry & agriculture. At the final event, 6 selected teams will be given the opportunity to have a bootcamp in Jakarta and present their innovative ideas in front of international audience, investors, government, corporates, top decision makers, and expert members of Make-IT Alliance. Specifically, what we are looking for are:
- Innovative ideas and prototypes which have potential to be developed for long-term and giving impact to Energy and Environment
- Existing success projects that have been implemented and focused in (but not limited to) second tier cities, rural, and non-urban areas in Indonesia
- Tech Startups who have been working to tackle issues in the Renewable Energy, Waste Management, and Forestry and Agriculture sectors
- Total Prize Value of 10,000 Euro
- Opportunity to scale up the project
- Access to international programs
- International exposure and coverage
- Connectivity and networks to fund and investment
- Presentation in front of international audience, investors, government, corporates, top decision makers, and expert members of Make-IT Alliance
- Tailored mentoring sessions with experts from Make-IT Alliance network and its partners
- Access to strategic partnerships within Make-IT Alliance network and its partners
For more information, please click here.